Friday, May 23, 2014

A very sweet season

There were two things that Drew and I really wanted as we entered 2014. We had a strong desire to be part of a community of couples that we could grow spiritually with and we wanted to grow our family. 5 months in to 2014 and we have both...an amazing small group and a baby in my belly. God is so faithful. After a very hard end to 2013, I am thanking him daily for this sweet season we are in.
If you want some amazing BBQ and you live in Cincinnati, you need to head to Eli's immediately. You won't regret it!

5 comments:

A Brew of Blessings said...

So good to see Gods faithfulness in you :)

The Lady Okie said...

I'm really happy for you guys :) wonderful blessings.

The Heart Of A Woman said...

I know last year was hard and I love how God is blessing you both this year! Being part of a small group is the best! We love our life group!

Rach said...

Such a blessing to be part of such a Godly group of people! I don't know what we'd do if it weren't for our life group/friends from church! So glad you guys have been so blessed this year!

Katie said...

what a blessing! i would be overwhelmed if we ever had to move and start a new community because I feel thankful for the friends we have!