Saturday, February 8, 2014

When you have a friend who loves cats as much as you do...

Today is my dear friend Courtney's birthday. Thankfully we share a love of cats. 

When you have a friend who loves cats as much as you...

-You exchange cat cards and cat gifts
-You send text messages with pictures of your cats
-You tag each other in cat pins and reference cat jokes
From Cat versus Human
-You get your cats together for kitty play dates
-You introduce each other to all of your favorite cat websites including Cat Bounce, The Itty Bitty Kitty Committee and Cat vs. Human
-You compliment each other on all your adorable cat clothing
-You dream of throwing a cat party like this one. #pleasedontjudgeus

Crazy Cat Ladies 4 Life.
Happy Birthday Court!

6 comments:

Jenna Griffin | Gold & Bloom said...

Oh my gosh, can we be cat friends?! Unfortunately none of my friends like cats, except my husband. He's a bigger cat person than I am! I need those shoes in my life!

Unknown said...

Oh how perfect! Can I be your friend, too?! haha! I have 4 cats and work at an animal shelter! I was actually just going to head to Etsy to see what kinda crazy cat lady clothes I could score. Helllsss yes!

Lesley / bytheporchlight.com

Sarah S. said...

So cute! I have a friend who is a total cat lady and this gives me some good ideas to delight her!

Rach said...

Awwwwwww... this makes me wish that I had a cat so I could be cat friends with you!! Though really this is a lot like my relationship with a couple of my girlfriends who are have doggies like me. :) Oh well, you and I still have Ree to connect on. :)

Anonymous said...

Please invite me to the cat party. That looks purr-fect (see what I did there?) for a cat lover. Most of my friends are dog people - lucky you to have a bestie who loves cats as much as you do!

The "I own...everything" pin made me laugh! So true.

-Amy

Erin LFF said...

LOL- I hope we can still be friends even though I'm deathly allergic to cats! ;)