Saturday, February 1, 2014

Hello/Goodbye Link-up #7

XOXO Banner available in my shop! Picture taken by Kristen at Ella Claire.
Hello February, Goodbye January
Hello having waaaaaayyy too much fun with conversation hearts
Hello homemade Valentine's Day Cards  
Hello Insurgent, Goodbye to The Storyteller
Hello new IKEA Chair, Goodbye old ugly office chair
Hello Goodreads, Goodbye not remembering what I read and when
Hello to my wonderful student teacher, Goodbye feeling pulled in 1,001 directions
Hello Superbowl and yummy food (I participate purely for the snacks)
Hello Season 6 of Parks and Rec, Goodbye watching episodes on Netflix
Hello Heart Shaped Pies

Link-up Rules:
-Follow my blog in whatever way you choose: Bloglovin, Facebook, GFC
-Grab the Hello/Goodbye button below and add it to your post or link your post back to my blog
-Go visit some of the other bloggers who linked up and see what they are saying hello to this month

This link up will be open from February 1st-4th and will reoccur the first of every month!

Nestful of LOve

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those homemade V-day cards are toooo classy and pretty!! I'm inspired. Also, yay for Goodreads! I'll have to try to find you on there.

-Amy

The Lady Okie said...

I seriously can't believe it's February! Geez. I love those heart-shaped pies!

Jenna Griffin | Gold & Bloom said...

Yay! I'm so excited for homemade Valentine cards, too. I really need to get started on mine. February really snuck up on me!

Carrie said...

Ohh, wow! I follow Ella Claire's blog, but didn't realize that was your banner shop! How cool! :) Those heart shaped pies are adorbs!! I am going to work on my last V-Day craft today and I am looking fwd to it since it is so wet and drizzly outside!

Natalie said...

Just finished "Divergent" and so looking forward to getting my hands on the second book =)

Anne said...

I looooove Goodreads! Must go add you as a friend now so I can keep tabs on what you're reading :)

And how great that you have a student teacher!

Unknown said...

Your homemade Valentine's cards are so adorable! I'm going to try making some this year too! I feel inspired :) I just starting reading Divergent! I can't wait to get into it and I also started reading The Storyteller. Did you like it? I'm not that far yet. I love Jodi PiCoult. Have a fabulous February!!

Kendall said...

Those heart shaped pies are perfect! <3

This little Heart

Rach said...

Oh my goodness, Goodreads is the best! It helps keep me organized, haha! I never could remember what books people recommended until I had it. Now I just each recommendation to my to-read list and when I need a new book, I go look through that list! It's so great! :)