Saturday, August 27, 2011

Cheers

With all the craziness that the first week of school brings my "teachery" friends and I decided we needed a girls night out and tried hard not to mention the "s" word (school). We went to one of my favorite places called Cheers to Art and painted a brand new painting. This was the most detailed painting I've created in all of my Cheers to Art visits and I love how it turned out. It is now hanging in my family room. Here's a peek at our night...

I'm so thankful to work with such fabulous ladies! CHEERS!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like a ton of fun and the painting are gorgeous!

henning love said...

what a fun night! glad you were able to get out, not talk about school and paint a beautiful piece of work while hanging out with friends

Amanda C. said...

Those peacocks look so good. We have a place like that here, but I haven't been yet.

Megan said...

Ahhhh, love the peacocks! So adorable! I've never been to a place like this. It's time!

Whim Wham Life said...

How fun! Can't believe it's already school time again! xoxo

Sam W. said...

what a great girls night idea!! love how the paintings turned out.